PART ONE: Answer as specifically as possible each of the following questions about the primeval period of biblical history:
1. Why is it important that we understand the concept, creatio ex nihilo, when considering the creation story in Genesis?
2. What do we know about the characters, Ish and Isha, prior to their eating of the fruit?
3. Shem, Ham, Japheth are the sons of Noah. Why should we care?
4. The creation of the Nephilim possibly points to a further disruption in the primal unity/harmony of the universe. Explain.
5. What happened to cause Noah to say of his grandson, “Cursed be Canaan”?