PART THREE: Answer as specifically as possible each of the following questions about the story of Joseph and his brothers:
1. Reuben plays an important role in the fate of Joseph. What is it?
2. The Potiphar’s wife false accuses Joseph of doing what?
3. Whose sons are Manasseh and Ephraim? Why do we need to know this?
4. What do we need to understand about the Ishmaelites in order to understand fully the reason Joseph ended up in Egypt?
5. Genesis 50:20 might be considered a theme for the story of Joseph. Explain.